These are the stats according to my Nike + App on my iPod
- Duration: 46min 31 sec
- Start Time: 8:32 am
- End Time: 9:18 am
- Distance: 2.84 miles
- Steps: 5243
What the iPod doesn’t record:
- Terrain: Roadside, varying elevation. 2 bridges, one hill, one gradual elevation change (low to high)
- Backpack Weight: 30lbs
- Pushups: Four sets of 10 done with the backpack on. Each set was done while on the Ruck Walk, with the final set being done before I finished.
- Timer: Was not stopped while doing the push ups, thus increasing my mile to minutes ratio.
- Body: Still sore from Friday’s workout. Upper body, just a little tender. Lower body, specifically glutes and quads extremely sore.
- Posture: With carrying weight, one tends to lean forward a bit to counter-act the weight. I noticed a few times I slipped into this and I kept mind fully correcting my posture to a more vertical one.
And that’s it!
Be strong for you.
Be Strong 4 Family.
One thought on “Workout 08/17/2014: Ruck Walk”